Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Roundup & to-do list - Week of Feb. 5th

We are a bunch of sickos at my house this week, so not much got done. But, first things first: Last Week's overview - What got done?

1. Pull together all paperwork to complete your taxes
2. ... uh.... oops

What didn't get done:

1. The donation station.
2. Toss junk in junk-drawer and organize
3. Clean under bed
4. Get rid of old medicine
5. Tackle the clean laundry pile

To be fair - I did just say "Tackle the clean laundry pile" not "completely put away the clean laundry pile" - so maybe I should count that. But mostly I spent the weekend moping around complaining about my ear infection (seriously! I'm 31!) and wiping both kids constantly-running noses.

But time marches on, so I am doubling down this week - meaning I will try and finish last week's to-do list, as well as next weeks.

New to-do items for the week:
1. Go through 2 storage shelves
2. Declutter Candles
3. Go through plastic wrap drawer (mine is right by my junk drawer so this ties in nicely with last week's project)
4. Keep only good sharp knives
5. Go through one kitchen drawer - clean & organize

Carry-over from last week:
1. The donation station
2. Toss junk in junk-drawer and organize
3. Clean under bed
4. Get rid of old medicine
5. Tackle the clean laundry pile

LinkInspirational Links
Recycle old candles
Bottlecap Candles - they use crayons, but I'm sure old candles would work too
How to build kitchen sink storage trays

Other items of note:
Fix broken powder makeup
DIY Phone Charger Holder
Five repeating home maintenance tasks you probably forget to do
What to do with old cell phones

Anyone else doubling down for the week?

What do you do when you lose a week to sickness?

My housecleaning & chores are the equivalent of someone living paycheck to paycheck. I live weekend to weekend just keeping up - when I lose a day it takes forever to get caught back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment