Saturday, February 11, 2012

52 Week Organized Home Challenge

I stumbled upon this challenge and thought it was a little more reasonable for me than the daily calendar Sarah posted when we started this blog.  My weeks are so busy and I just don't have time to catch up on the weekend, so I'm thinking this one might be more do-able for me.  We'll see! :)

52 Week Organized Home Challenge

This week's challenge is to Create a Home Recycling Center, which we desperately need here.  We kinda live in the boonies and our recycling program is pretty much nil.  I try to take things to work and recycle, but sometimes I don't know where to store it all.  So, today I'm going to try to come up with a solution.  Here's a link to the .pdf version of the challenge and here's all the nitty-gritty details!

No comments:

Post a Comment