Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Master Bathroom - under the sink

This was a big one on the to-do list for last week! I tackled under the sink in the master bathroom. I have a tendency to stick shampoo that I tried out and decided I didn't like under the sink. or hair things that I don't use.


So this was my starting off point - Kind of a mess! (And for the record, no, I didn't decorate my bathroom in floral wallpaper and mint-green carpet. It came with the house. And the master bedroom / master bathroom are last in the line of things to change up and make "our own". In fact the only changes we've made so far, are taking down the snakeskin (!) wallpaper for what turned into the nursery, and painting over the pink with a two-tone grey for my husband's office. but those are stories for a different day.)

So yes. a mess. Step one - clear it out!!!! and toss everything that I don't use. There is no reason to hold on to 3 year old 1/2 used shampoo. If its that much of an emergency that I don't have shampoo I will raid the tiny hotel bottles I have stockpiled. (Ugh - I'm such a packrat). I filled an entire grocery bag with junk. Did I mention that I found two EMPTY glass spray bottles? (WTF me)


Then put it all back in in an organized fashion, and presto-chango. Now, I still have plans to add different contact paper (floral really isn't my thing) - But for the time being at least I feel happier when I open up the cabinet.


Step two - organize / pretty up the top. I'll get to that a different week. :)




Edit:
Linked to Home Decor & Organizing Link Party @ organizeyourstuffnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment