Last Week's overview - What got done?
1. Christmas Decorations are packed up and put in storage. Finally!
2. Master Bathroom - under cabinet area & drawers completed!
3. New Media Shelf and temporary cable management for the TV area
4. New TV area in the play-room (more on that later)
What didn't get done:
1. The donation station. again. I have ideas in my head, but have not managed to complete them yet. Currently I am just keeping a cardboard box by the front door as a "donation" box, and when whatever Charity it is that comes by and picks stuff up is going through my neighborhood, I put it on the porch. I do have plans though. They just aren't completely formulated or executed.
2. Laundry. The bane of my existence. It is all washed, but i have piles and piles of clean laundry waiting to be put away and folded.
New to-do items for the week:
1. Toss junk in junk-drawer and organize
2. Clean under bed
3. Get rid of old medicine
4. Pull together all paperwork to complete your taxes
5. Tackle the clean laundry pile
Carry-over from last week:
1. The donation station
Junk Drawer Organizing
Link party with TONS of Junk Drawer examples
The How & Why of doing laundry every day
Other items of note this week:
"Pack This" list - comprehensive packing list for trips