What got done:
- Go through spices & combine duplicates / throw away old spices - can you believe I have 4 paprikas? And they are all different brands so I know they were bought at different times! I haven't finished the full organization on this, but I was able to get rid of about 5 containers by combining duplicates.
What didn't get done:
- The donation station. I'm beginning to formulate how exactly I want to do this. But its still on my to-do list. So I guess it will carry over to next week.
- Put away Christmas decorations. Yikes. they are are 90% put away, but I haven't tackled the sun-room yet. This will hopefully be done by next week.
- Declutter nightstand drawer.
New to-do items for the week:
- Toss old skin care items
- Get rid of hair items you never wear
- To through master bathroom drawers / under sink area
Inspirational Links for the above projects:
Donation Station Links:
- Toothbrush Organizing (better for a kids shared bathroom)
- Makeup Brush Storage - shelterness.com
- Magnetic Toothbrushes
- Makeup Magnet Board
Additional Inspirational Links from this week: