Monday, January 23, 2012

Spices and Rubs and Extracts...oh my! :)

I decided to tackle the spice cupboard this morning. I'm definitely a few weeks off of the organization calendar, but I figure anything I get done is progress! The bottom two shelves in the cupboard by my stove house my spices, rubs, baking supplies, oils, etc. and it's always a hot mess!


I took everything off those shelves, combined spices (who needs five different boxes of cinnamon?) and re-organized. I am very pleased with the finished product. Everything is easy to find and you can actually turn the spice rack (top right) and the turn table (bottom left) to see what is included!


My goal for this week is to purge the extra stuff hanging out in our bedroom. We got a king-sized bed just before Christmas so things were just set aside, and our ginormous TV died (but it's still in our room), so there's lots to be done! Stay tuned for pics and progress! :)





Edit: Linking to Home Decor & Organizing Link Party



1 comment:

  1. I'm a few weeks off as well! The best intentions though, right? LOL...

    ReplyDelete